Automated DNA sequencing service provides an excellent way to obtain high quality sequences that are acceptable for publication by both journals and databanks. Primm offers full sequencing projects, single run sequencing, and mutation analysis to cover all the researcher's sequencing needs.
The main characteristics of the service are:
- 24/48 hours turnaround time
- Sequence technology based on fluorescent dye terminator and ABI PRISM® 3730 DNA Analyzer sequencers
- Biomek® 3000 Laboratory Automation Workstation.
- Primer synthesis available at Primm laboratories
- Template preparation from bacteria available at Primm laboratories
- High skill in planning the most suitable oligonucleotide to optimize and guarantee an excellent quality sequencing result.
- Extraordinary experience on GC rich template and complex sequences
- ExoStar'TM'-1step treatment for FREE
- DNA and primer can be sent premixed (not ExoStar'TM'-1step included)
- Accuracy of data > 99%
- Free storage of template DNA and custom synthesized primers for 2 months
- Re-ordering option of complete plates within 2 months
- Full customer support and technical troubleshooting assistance
- Prepaid P.O. available
...our DNA Sequencing service is
the Solutions for Your Research!